Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Plushies Gallery! We are officially opened in Apr 2011. I am an avid fan of UFO catcher machines but selling some of the toys due to lack of space at home and to fund my hobby. Please take a look and email me @ plushies_gallery@hotmail.com or sms me @ 97503980 if you are keen to buy any of these plushies. :)



Saw some plushies at Prize Stage Marina Square but don't have the amount of required Jackpots to redeem?


Fret Not! I have some additional Jackpot(unused) to help you redeem the plushies/stuff that you need


Sms or email to enquire!


Also selling jackpot slips


February Jackpot Promotion!


1 JP for $40

2 JP & above : $40 each + 1 free small plush


Look out for more plushies coming your way!


Monday, April 18, 2011

#9 Pink Hello kitty Mahjong Set

Pink Edition Hello kitty mahjong set
Anyone interested in this Hello Kitty mahjong set?
I would be able to get 1 set of this Hello Kitty Mahjong Set.
Yes, only 1, so while stocks last.
Please quote your price that you are willing to pay and we will work it out from there.
A upfront deposit(50%) would have to be paid to reserve the set since the set will be costly.
Sms me for faster dealing.

*Mahjong set's purchase not entitled to membership acquirement


No comments:

Post a Comment